Requests for information

Any request for environmental information, with respect to contamination of a specific site/property, will incur a fee unless you live at the property.

You will need to submit the request in writing, with a location map attached, and with payment by cheque.

Please send the request to:

Pollution Control Unit
Ellesmere House
Mayor Street Depot
Ellesmere Street