What is it?
We collect evidence and use evidence collected by other bodies to help inform our planning policy-making process. They include existing strategies and policy documents, consultation responses, including your views and results of studies. Some of the documents are updated on a regular basis, others only when required.
The evidence documents are:
- Employment land and exec summary
- Retail and Leisure and exec summary
- Town centre vitality and viability
- Open space and strategy and action plan
- Landscape character
- Green Infrastructure
- Strategic housing land availability assessment
- Affordable housing viability study and appendices
- Strategic housing market assessment
- Greater Manchester decentralised energy and zero carbon energy planning
- Playing Pitch Strategy Draft Assessment
- Strategic Flood Risk Assessment and appendices:
- Greater Manchester strategic flood risk assessment and appendices: