Local authorities must publish the following information about their counter fraud work.
The data relates to the period 01/04/18 to 31/03/19.
- number of occasions we used powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers - 0
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud – 5 / 1
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists – 0 / 0
- total amount spent on the investigation and prosecution of fraud - 0
- total number of fraud cases investigated. - 6
- total number of cases of irregularity investigated – 152
- total number of occasions on which a) fraud and b) irregularity was identified – 4 / 28
- total monetary value of a) the fraud and b) the irregularity that was detected, and 0 / £117,169
- total monetary value of a) the fraud and b) the irregularity that was recovered. 0 / £19,184