Please do not attend the site without an appointment
The information below sets out the steps you need to take to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) test at the drive through testing centre located at the University of Bolton Stadium.
Who is eligible for a test?
You can apply for a test if you are:
- an essential worker with coronavirus symptoms
- aged 65 or over with coronavirus symptoms
- someone who cannot work from home and has coronavirus symptoms (for example, construction workers or delivery drivers)
- Anyone with coronavirus symptoms can apply if they live with an essential worker, a person aged 65 or over, or someone who travels to work.
- You can also apply for a test if you have a clinical referral from NHS 111 online.
When to apply for a test
- You need to get the test done in the first three days of having coronavirus symptoms.
- Coronavirus symptoms are a high temperature or a new, continuous cough.
How to get a test
Book an appointment yourself:
Please complete the form linked below. We will then send you confirmation of an appointment by email, and information on what to expect when you arrive at the site. For more information on the test itself, please see our COVID-19 testing appointment - instructions for visit page.
Businesses who employ essential workers can also refer employees with coronavirus symptoms for a test. Fill in this form and we will contact your employee to verify the details and confirm an appointment with them. Test results will be issued direct to your employee.
- If you or a member of your household are displaying symptoms, you should self-isolate. If you are feeling very unwell, you should call 111 for immediate advice.
- You will need an email address as results are issued by email only.
- You will need access to a car as this is a drive through site only.
- If you are unable to drive you will need to order a Home Testing Kit from the government website.
All personal information you provide to us is treated with the strictest confidence and held in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018. For further information please visit https://www.bolton.gov.uk/data-protection-freedom-information/data-protection/2?documentId=487&categoryId=20091