Coronavirus information for social care providers
The information included here provides a resource for care providers in Bolton to enable them to access the most up to date version of documents required for the delivery of safe care during the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Advice and support to care homes for lateral flow device (LFD) testing and visiting 15 December 2020
- Lateral flow device (LFD) testing letter to care home visitors template 11 December 2020
- Covid-19 internal visiting quick checklist for care homes
- Public Health England North West acute respiratory illness resource pack for care homes, Bolton version, December 2020
- COVID-19: Screening checklist for social care providers
- Winter Plan 2020
This video provides instructions on the safe use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) in care homes.
For any further information required, please contact Commissioning@bolton.gov.uk.