You can apply for a modification to amend the Definitive Map and Statement under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.

Applications can be made to:

  • Add a route to the definitive map and statement as a public right of way if not recorded
  • Re-grade a public right of way recorded on the definitive map to a different status
  • Vary or amend the recorded details of a public right of way, if recorded incorrectly
  • Delete a public right of way from the definitive map if it has been recorded in error

If you would like to apply to make a change to the definitive map, then please contact us

Public Rights of Way team

Highways & Engineering

The Wellsprings

Victoria Square



Telephone 01204 336487
View map

Opening times

Times are displayed in a 24 hour format.

Open Close
Monday 09:00  17:00 
Tuesday 09:00  17:00 
Wednesday 09:00  17:00 
Thursday 09:00  17:00 
Friday 09:00  17:00 

Upcoming activities

Upcoming events