Information for social care providers 

Contract information and monitoring

Guidance for undertaking research in Children's and Adult Services Department

Bolton Council has to ensure that all research with social care users adheres to the research governance framework. If you wish to carry out (or commission) a piece of research you need to read this guidance and complete a short application form so that it can be assessed.

Straight to...