Bolton Council’s Mobile Advice Centre (MAC) will be providing information across Bolton this month.
The MAC regularly appears across the borough to provide residents with up to date benefits information for their individual circumstances.
Confidential advice on a range of welfare benefits including, housing benefit, council tax benefit, pension credit, attendance allowance and disability living allowance will be available free of charge at the centre.
Staff at the mobile centre will speak to residents to try to identify unclaimed entitlement, carrying out quick checks and providing support to complete claim forms.
The MAC will visit the following locations between 9.30am and 3pm:
- Monday, June 13 – Victoria Square
- Tuesday, June 14 – John Holt Youth Centre, Birch Avenue, Westhoughton
- Wednesday, June 15 – New Bury Community and Learning Centre, Buckley Lane, Farnworth
- Thursday, June 16 – Breightmet Health Centre
- Friday, June 17 – Iceland, Chorley New Road, Horwich.