Have your say on crime and policing 

Town Hall

Bolton residents who want to have their say on crime and policing are being reminded to make sure that they are registered to vote.

Elections for new Police and Crime Commissioners for Greater Manchester will take place on November 15 this year and all residents on the electoral register can vote.

Bolton Council is currently sending out electoral registration forms, asking all residents to update or confirm their details.

The forms are for the occupier of the house and show the current details on the electoral register. If the details are incorrect, residents are asked to change them by crossing out the names of those who no longer live at the property and adding the names of any new residents and returning the form to the council. Even if the details are correct, residents still need to return the form to confirm this, or use the telephone or internet registration system.

The new electoral register will be published on October 16. For more information, residents can contact Electoral Services on 01204 333843, 331248 or 338784.


View all news articles

Media contact
Joanne Cooke
01204 333582