Get safer savings and low cost loans with the Hoot credit union.
You can save from as little as £1 per week. Because it is not run for profit, you could also save more than £346 per year in repayments on a £500 loan when compared to other providers.
You can join Hoot at:
- Brazley Community Hall, Cedar Avenue, Horwich (Thursdays 10.30am-12.30pm)
- Breightmet Ucan Centre, 33 New Lane (Wednesdays 10am-12.30pm)
- Farnworth Library (Thursdays 10.30am-12.30pm)
- Halliwell Ucan centre, Hatfield Road (Mondays 12.30-2.30pm)
- Johnson Fold, 75 Johnson Fold Avenue (Tuesdays 9.30-10.30am)
- John Holt Youth and Community Centre in Washacre, Westhoughton (Tuesdays 9.30am-noon)
- Little Lever Library (Wednesdays 10.30am-12.30pm)
- New Bury Residents Association building, George Street (open daily)
- Tonge Moor Ucan centre, Tonge Moor Road (Thursdays 10am-12.30pm)
- The Windmill, 112 Chorley Road, Westhoughton (Thursdays 7-9pm and Sundays 10am-noon).
For more information call in to The Credit Union Office, 60 Ashburner Street, Bolton.