Nominations for this year’s Bolton’s Best staff awards have opened.
And you can nominate the person, team, or project who you think has given you excellent customer care.
The Best Customer Care Award, supported by the Bolton News is for the person, team or project that delivers outstanding service to our customers. Nominees are working towards one or more of the Vision outcomes:
- Our children get the best possible start in life, so that they have every chance to succeed and be happy
- The health and wellbeing of our residents is improved, so that they can live healthy, fulfilling lives for longer.
- Older people in Bolton stay healthier for longer, and to feel more connected with their communities.
- Businesses and investment are attracted to the borough, matching our workforce’s skills with modern opportunities and employment.
- Our environment is protected and improved, so that more people enjoy it, care for it and are active in it.
- Stronger, cohesive, more confident communities in which people feel safe, welcome and connected.
Nominees will demonstrate:
- they work with our communities, engaging and empowering them and changing behaviours
Last year’s award was won by the Bridges Family Support team. The managers and staff are extremely committed to managing the health and support needs of our most vulnerable families in their home. It offers short breaks to young people with a range of disabilities and provides invaluable support to the families who make use of this service.
To nominate please fill in the form - nominations close on 8 September. In November you will be able to vote for the winner.
We will announce the sponsors of the Bolton’s Best awards shortly.