Westhoughton Market will be celebrating the second anniversary of its local produce market this Saturday, May 4.
The local produce market was started up by the general market traders and offers a selection of locally sourced products on the first Saturday of every month, from 9am to 4pm.
Traders attending this month will be:
• Reedy’s Naturally – jams, chutneys and flavoured oils
• Urban Chocolate – artisan chocolates
• Rub a Dub Soap – hand crafted soaps
• Love Yourself Hearts – healthy biscuits
• Savin Hill Butchers – selection of locally sourced meats
• Stanley Grange Plants – seasonal plants and baskets
• Nonna Teresa Pasta – authentic Italian fresh pasta and tomato sauces
As part of the second anniversary Reedy’s Naturally, producers of homemade jams, chutneys and oils, will conduct a cookery demonstration at 11am.
Markets are a relatively low cost way for new business to start their business and in May, as part of the national Love Your Local Market campaign, budding entrepreneurs have the opportunity to trade for the day free of charge in Bolton, from May 16 to 18 or at Westhoughton on May 25.
Contact Bolton Market for more information about how to become a trader.