For general enquiries please call...
01204 333 333
- Please note this is a voice-activated switchboard which will connect you automatically to services or officers in the council.
Or fill in our online contact form...
Here are some hints and tips to assist you when using the automated switchboard
- If you know the name of the person you wish to speak to, please say the full name clearly when prompted to do so.
- If you do not have a contact name, but know which department or service you wish to speak to, please say the name of the department or service when prompted to do so.
- When requesting a department or service, please be as specific as possible. For example, say "free school meals", rather than "education department".
- The automated switchboard will advise you where you are about to be transferred to. If this is not correct, please listen to the prompts and say "cancel" when requested to do so. You will then be able to repeat your request.
- If the automated switchboard does not recognise your request for whatever reason, you will be transferred to an operator who will be able to assist you further.